MGK Pool Service | (978) 710-8667
We install above ground pools here in Northern Massachusetts. Whether you already went out and bought a pool kit, or if you’re thinking about buying a pool, we will handle your above ground pool installation, even just part of the installation for you if you prefer.
We will only be installing pools we have sold at least until after July 4th 2016.
If your going to install the pool yourself and want someone to do the yard leveling and excavation, please visit our pool excavation page. Or for answers to specific questions, just call (978) 710-8667.
The Real Cost of Above Ground Pool Installation
Our installation prices are all inclusive, meaning the site work / yard leveling is included with the assembly and construction of your new pool. We install pools for homeowners, and for pool stores.
What’s Not included In Our Online Prices
- Pool Electrician / Electrical Services (Including digging trench)
- Cost of Permits (Homeowners responsibility)
- Trucking Away Sod Removed For Leveling (If needed)
Back in 2006 pool sales started to fall, some of the pool stores made installers drop their prices by 10-20%. If you didn’t drop your prices, they would not include you as one of their installers. When this happened, many pool installation companies found other ways to pad the installation cost. So if you get a list and call the lowest price installer, they will try to make you pay for the dig by telling you your yard is to out of level or find another way to give you exactly what you pay for. (less sand, cheaper liner, etc…)
In order for us to stay strong and viable as a company, we began selling pools ourselves. This has proved incredibly satisfying, as we have grown more independent. We are happier selling and installing our own premium pools.
So we have decided to work together for our mutual benefit, and you have obtained a permit for the construction of your new pool from the local building inspector. You may be wondering what happens next or how long it will take until the job is finished. We will of course have an installation due date on the contract, but the following explains the usual project schedule.
- The first thing that happens is the dig. We remove the sod, and the sight is leveled. Seldom does the pool get built the same day. We will either take the sod, or we will put it on your property as per previously directed.
- Next the pool base /sand will arrive. It will usually be left at the end of your driveway on a tarp. Closer to the house than the street. It may happen the same day.
- Your pool kit and liner may come next, or arrive the day of the installation.
- Your pool will be built, and usually your liner will be installed the same day. If there is foul weather, we may come back to install the liner.
- Lastly, your skimmer is installed with the filter equipment and pump. This often happens the day after the liner is installed, to give the pool time to fill up with water and the liner to set properly.
- If you have a perimeter fence, we will install that after the pool is completely filled.
The whole process takes 3 to 9 days. If we are delayed by rain, your installation may not continue on the next available work day, but it will be done as soon as possible and within the due date on your contract. We do our best to communicate with you through the whole process. If we were not referred to you by a friend, or have not worked with us in the past, please try to have a little faith. We are conscientious and prove this on every job we do.
Here now in 2014 we have been blessed to acquire another unbelievably talented above ground pool installer (Greg), who will be leading a team and helping us to grow. Greg is also very thorough, and has even more experience than I do (building above ground pools).
Above Ground Pool Installation Rates:
15′ x 24′ Oval
15′ x 30′ Oval
18′ x 33′ Oval
We really hope you choose us- To help you plan for, buy, and install your new above ground pool. We will do everything in our power to make your experience a good one. Please call with any questions (978) 710-8667 or visit this page to fill out our contact form.